Simple Will Offer â€“ Individual - $300 plus GST
The importance of a properly drafted Will cannot be overstated. Without one, your assets are likely to be dealt with in a manner which is not in accordance with your testamentary wishes.
Our lawyers charge a cost effective and competitive fee of $330 for a Simple Will. This will include or address the following matters in relation to your Australian property only, by email correspondence and the initial consult shall include the standard questionnaire that shall be filled out by you:
- appoint an Australian Executor or Australian Executors
- nominate a beneficiary or multiple beneficiaries
- deal with Australian (and not overseas) property
- make numerous bequests, including specific gifts of property and cash gifts including gifts to charities;
- divide assets in equal or unequal shares
- decide whether your Will is to survive a future or subsequent marriage
- appoint Guardians for your children under the age of eighteen (18) years old;
- provide directions as to your funeral or burial wishes;
- provide instructions on organ donation or the use of a body for research
If so required, we also offer free safe custody storage of Wills.
The final will shall be sent out to you by express post or by PDF via email.