Outstanding Australian & International Tax Expertise
Direct “Hands On “Experience With Many Leading Jurisdictions
Taxation & Finance
Jaswinder (Jas) Sekhon, Practice Head, is a global leading lawyer and aspects of international taxation. He is admitted in four countries and has been a practitioner in tax in Australia and internationally since the age of 28. With over 30 years’ experience, Jas has also worked in London, Zurich, Lugano, Switzerland, Dubai, the British Virgin Islands, Hong Kong, and recently opened our New Zealand office.
Our experience spans the top teams in international tax planning of their time in acting for multinationals and high net worth private individuals and families.
Wealthy Individuals & Family Offices
We particularly specialise in advising large family groups, private individuals and selected multinational companies.
Our tax litigation practice works closely with our corporate, trusts, asset protection and estate planning areas for all structuring and compliance issues.
Our Tax & Finance Senior Lawyers
Jaswinder has a fresh revitalizing approach to law which has led to outstanding results. Admitted to practice as a solicitor/barrister in four countries, with over 30 years’ experience in wealth, finance, tax, trusts, funds, and structures. Jas equally enjoys strategic work for clients in disputes, emerging, criminal or family law.
As the practice director, Jennifer is a consummate professional and simply an outstanding lawyer. She has a great eye for relevant detail and yet also a wonderful sense of perspective in devising and implementing legal strategies.
Selecting Leading Tax Lawyers
Tax Advice & Planning Lawyers
Tips For Potential Clients
- Specialist taxation lawyers are usually only available through the larger and multinational law firms; or in some cases combining the expertise that is found in the big four accounting practices.
- This means that unless you are a public company or a multinational client, you may not get the benefit of the taxation group that you deserve. In any event, even if you get the right attention, the fees may be exorbitant.
- International taxation necessarily means using tax lawyers that you are not familiar with that may be part of the group.
- We provide an in-house solution for international tax planning both onshore and offshore.
- For those who rely on the big four accounting practices, their advice is usually not the subject of legal professional privilege and this can be a risk factor in many circumstances.
- For many corporate groups, using the firm that audits you to provide taxation or legal advice is not good governance.
Book A Consult Online
of clients expect lawyers to be available outside of their office.
of clients expect lawyers to be available outside of business hours.