The New Frontiers Of Smart Law
NFT’s AI Bitcoin Drones Fintech…
Law is increasingly challenged by being applied to areas involving societal, political and technological changes. Legal systems slowly but eventually adapt, but this adaption needs to be properly driven by lawyers who welcome and embrace the new frontiers.
We are particularly excited by the latest technology and digital innovation and how this will reshape the traditional areas of law which involve paper-based contracts and third-parties for verification.
Positioned as a new age law firm, we welcome and drive change from innovation and have invested into pursuing and helping to build the future.
We Embrace Technology & Innovation
We welcome questions on challenging new areas where traditional legal principles need to be extended or extrapolated. We welcome inquiries from clients who are engaged in commercialising in the new frontier and bring our knowledge of asset protection, taxation and structuring to the frontiers of emerging law.
Our Collaborative Approach
We welcome questions in challenging new areas where traditional legal principles need to be extended or extrapolated.
Collaborations and discussion will help shape the future of law and institutions in these new frontiers and we welcome being part of the tech & new age innovation community.
Our Emerging Law Senior Lawyers
Jaswinder strives to simplify and demystify complex legal
matters, to explain them logically and without “jargon”.
He resolves and commits to the best possible commercial
outcomes for his clients.
Outstanding Understanding of Emerging Law
Why We Are The Best Law Firm
Key Tips For Potential Clients
- We have always been involved in structuring and innovation
- Our new-age law firm was a disruptor in the industry
- We advise many IT companies and adopt emerging products and emerging software
- We are at the forefront of evolving consumer and geopolitical behaviours by multinationals
- We operate across artificial borders such as countries and time zones
- Sporadically we work on projects involving the above and welcome new enquiries in these emerging areas where there is uncertainty.
7. Money and finance drive the commercialisation of new technology. Our familiarity with innovation enhances our financial knowledge to ensure that your innovation is adequately protected, where possible.
8. Our focus on asset protection and protection of your rights generally leads us to look at privacy, security and other exposures you may have in emerging tech.There are also political risks.
9. Understanding how legal jurisprudence works in the role of the common law, we understand how the existing laws even though they may be in adequate, will initially apply and be identify the advantages and pitfalls when possible. With some of our lawyers having worked in academia and universities, we are used to discussions of jurisprudence and an analysis of public policy.
Book A Consult Online
of clients expect lawyers to be available outside of their office.
of clients expect lawyers to be available outside of business hours.