Residential Property Purchase
By focusing on quality, our Property Lawyers can afford to offer expert Conveyancing services at a competitive rate.
We charge a fixed fee of $990 (including GST) plus disbursements for a standard residential purchase,which covers the entire standard process.
- Reviewing and providing written advice on the Contract for Sale.
- Negotiating directly with the vendor in relation to amendments to the Contract for Sale.
- Arranging building, pest and strata inspections.
- Attending to exchange of Contracts.
- Arranging the payment of stamp duty, including assisting with any exemption or concession applications.
- Preparing settlement figures and ensuring proper adjustments are made in relation to council fees, water rates and strata levies.
- Liaising with the lender in relation to settlement.
- Attending to settlement to finalise the settlement.
Standard conveyance (purchase or sale)Hide
Standard means where the property is in existence and any dwelling on it has been constructed, the title is registered, and the transaction is not a non-standard conveyance (see below).
Non-standard conveyance (purchase or sale)Hide
Non-standard means a conveyance involving any sale or purchase:-
- that is subject to the subdivision and/or registration of subdivision on title; or
- that is an off-the-plan purchase or sale where the title is yet to be registered or construction is not complete; or
- that is a house and land package or home building contract; or
- where either party is proposing to sign any documents in relation to the purchase or sale by way of power of attorney or other instrument; or
- involving the executor or trustee of a will or personal legal representative; or
- requiring the lodgement of a transmission application; or
- that is a complicated conveyance as determined by us in our sole discretion.
What fees do you charge for a non-standard purchase?Hide
We are always happy to act for clients in relation to non-standard residential purchases. We may be able to offer you a fixed-fee quote.
Please contact our office and discuss the matter with a member of our team.
What are the disbursements?Hide
Disbursements are the expenses that are incurred by us in the course of the matter. In a standard residential purchase, disbursements normally include, amongst other things, payments made to third parties, title searches, statutory searches and Notices of Sale. In most cases, the disbursements incurred by us in a standard residential purchase do not exceed $275 plus GST.