A FIXED FEE OF $750 (INC GST) PLUS DISBURSEMENTS!
Fixed Fee Offer Standard
This fee includes
- 1. Initial consultation with you for specific instructions and completing the application.
- 2. Organizing filing and service of the application with the Family Court of Australia
- 3. Attending upon service of the application upon your partner
- 4. Correspondence on your behalf with your partner
- 5. Service of Divorce Order when received from the
What Is A Standard Divorce ?
A Standard Application for Divorce, which is made by consent and in relation to which your spouse who is resident in Australia does not object and the Court
accepts the grounds of Divorce (which, depending on the circumstances, usually, but not always, occurs).
What is A Non-standard Divorce
- i. where you and your spouse have not mutually agreed that they wish to be divorced; and/or
- ii. matter in respect of which proper arrangements have not been made in relation to any child or children of the marriage; and/or
- iii. matter in respect of which you are requiring specific legal advice in relation to childrenâ€™s matters or property settlement matters; and/or
- iv. separated, but are living under one roof; and/or
- v.Jurisdictional difficulties, such as, for example, the fact
that your spouse is overseas or outside of Australia or the address or location of which within Australia is not readily identifiable; and/or
- vi. where the other party refuses to sign or denies receiving the Application; and/or
- viii. where the duration of the marriage is less than two (2) years; and/or
- ix. that is a complicated Divorce, as determined by us in our sole unfettered discretion.
What fees do you charge for a non-standard Divorce ?
We are always happy to act for clients in relation to non-standard Divorce matters. We will usually be able to offer you a fixed-fee quote in relation to non-standard
Discover World Class Premium Law!
- Why accept anything less?
- We change the way law is imagined, engineered and delivered!
STRESS FREE LEGAL HELP
As a leading law firm, we pride ourselve on achieving the highest standards in providing legal services for you, without stress and without unnecessary cost
- 1300 343 560
to learn more, request a fee estimate or arrange a first free consultation with one of our senior lawyers.
Note: until and unless a specifc costs and disclosure/retainer is in force, we do not act for you in any legal matter and we have not provided any advice nor representations to you. This document: is not an offer, nor extension, nor representation nor variation in relation to any such advice; is general information only and not to be relied on as specific advice of any legal, taxation or financial nature for any purpose whatsoever; and not be disseminated without our express written consent. Â©2017-2019
Fixed Fee Offer Standard Divorce Application (contâ€™d )
Expenses that are incurred by us in the course of the matter.
- i. In a standard Divorce matter, disbursements normally include, amongst other things, payments made to third parties, for documents or services such as process service (the cost of having a licensed process server serve any Divorce Application).
- ii. A Court filing Fee in respect of your Divorce Application, which is $ 800.00 as at the date this document was created (and of course is subject to change).
- iii. Postage or for photocopying and printing
At Goldman, Senior Family Lawyers handle your Divorce matter
We have an experienced team of Senior Family Law Solicitors dedicated to Family Law matters
Our Senior Family Lawyers encompass the knowledge and understanding of the law that goes beyond the spectrum of Divorce Law and are able to identify and/or address further collateral issues which may arise as a result of the Divorce
Such things may involve childrenâ€™s issues, DNA testing, child support matters, spousal maintenance matters, as well as property settlement, estate planning, taxation, superannuation and international disputes and advice, generally.