An idea is of no value until it has been made into a commercial product or service. Protecting your intellectual property is just the first step to commercialise your idea.
Commercialising a new product or service is typically a journey of many steps. This pathway is very familiar to some of our senior lawyers. Not only do we understand the legal aspects - but we also focus on how you should best take the IP to market and the funding aspects.
We have particular expertise in Biotech, FinTech, Media, Copyright, Medical and Innovation IP.
- Sourcing commercialisation opportunities
- Acquiring rights to existing IP
- Documenting the IP and its related commercial opportunities
- Evaluating the IP to determine if the risks of commercialisation
- Establishing the legal and commercialisation business structure
- Establishing the funding legal structure (IPO - Trade - Private Equity - Angel)
- IP protection
- Global commercialisation and holdco strategies including withholding taxes, royalties and double tax treaties
Contact one of our Senior Lawyers for an obligation free discussion.