‚ÄúGet To Court Fixed Appearance Fee‚ÄĚ from $990*
For Court appearances in the Local Court for Traffic or Traffic Law matters, we now offer a Get To Court Fixed Appearance Fee service, starting from $990 (plus GST)*, per appearance at Court.
For many less complicated matters, we expect that we will be able to offer our services at $990 (plus GST), for preparation and attendance at one day at Court.
Depending on the complexity of your matter and the amount of additional work that we may need to perform, we may need to charge fixed fees that are for any additional preparation that we may need to undertake. This would especially be the case where we would have to prepare evidence or for a sentence reduction sentencing hearing, or a defended matter.
Where we do intend to charge more than $990 plus GST per appearance in Court, we will advise you the proposed higher fee, up-front, in writing and we will seek to negotiate with you a fair and affordable fee.Our Get To Court Fixed Appearance is available where:-
- You have received a written preliminary legal opinion from our firm, you have instructed us in writing that you intend to plead guilty to the charge or charges laid against you; and
- We prepare for a one day appearance in a Local Court in the Sydney metropolitan area
- We attend on a one day appearance at a Local Court in the Sydney metropolitan area
- Appearance is required in the District Court or Supreme Court or any Court of higher jurisdiction; and/or
- After you are receive a preliminary legal opinion from our firm, you instruct us that you wish to dispute any or all of the facts, as alleged in any Court Attendance Notice or Facts Sheet, or similar in which case additional legal work will need to be performed by us; and/or
- You instruct us that you intend to enter a plea of ‚Äėnot guilty‚Äô and to defend yourself against any charge or charges laid against you;
- For any reason whatsoever, in our discretion, that we cannot provide our Get To Court Fixed Appearance Fee service to you.
We must be certain that you understand the consequences and repercussions of entering a plea of guilty and that you accept that you have been charged for conduct that allegedly meets the elements of the offence and that you accept guilt in relation to the offence(s) in question without any pressure, duress or co-ercion.
General Terms- GST and Disbursements
*GST will be added where applicable. Any disbursements such as taxi, parking photocopying will be added to the Fixed Fee Appearance cost or amended on increased professional fees for matters where the fixed fee is not available. The fee is calculated for each appearance and if there are adjournments or additional appearances then these will be charged as additional items.
Please note that we may, in our absolute and sole discretion, any for any reason whatsoever and at any time, choose not to proceed with the offer of a fixed fee, any fee or with representation at all.
This is not an offer to provide legal services. Legal services will only be provided after we have entered into a suitable cost and disclosure retainer agreement and even then, still subject to our standard terms of business and conflict checks.