Get To Court Fixed Appearance Fee
For Court appearances in the Local Court for Criminal or Traffic Law matters, we now offer a Get To Court Fixed Appearance Fee service, starting from $990 (plus GST)*, per appearance at Court.
For many less complicated matters, we expect that we will be able to offer our services at $990 (plus GST), for preparation and attendance at one day at Court.
Depending on the complexity of your matter and the amount of additional work that we may need to perform, we may need to charge fixed fees that are for any additional preparation that we may need to undertake. This would especially be the case where we would have to prepare evidence or for a sentence reduction sentencing hearing, or a defended matter.
Where we do intend to charge more than $990 plus GST per appearance in Court, we will advise you the proposed higher fee, up-front, in writing and we will seek to negotiate with you a fair and affordable fee.
Our Get To Court Fixed Appearance is available where:-Hide
- You have received a written preliminary legal opinion from our firm, you have instructed us in writing that you intend to plead guilty to the charge or charges laid against you; and
- We prepare for a one day appearance in a Local Court in the Sydney metropolitan area
- We attend on a one day appearance at a Local Court in the Sydney metropolitan area
Get To Court Fixed Appearance Fee is not available where:-Hide
- Appearance is required in the District Court or Supreme Court or any Court of higher jurisdiction; and/or
- After you are receive a preliminary legal opinion from our firm, you instruct us that you wish to dispute any or all of the facts, as alleged in any Court Attendance Notice or Facts Sheet, or similar in which case additional legal work will need to be performed by us; and/or
- You instruct us that you intend to enter a plea of â€˜not guiltyâ€™ and to defend yourself against any charge or charges laid against you;
- For any reason whatsoever, in our discretion, that we cannot provide our Get To Court Fixed Appearance Fee service to you.
We must be certain that you understand the consequences and repercussions of entering a plea of guilty and that you accept that you have been charged for conduct that allegedly meets the elements of the offence and that you accept guilt in relation to the offence(s) in question without any pressure, duress or co-ercion.