Goldman lawyers for outstanding results in criminal law matters
All criminal defence matters whether in assault, PCA, driving, domestic violence, illicit substances, property or white collar crime or financial scheme money laundering allegations!
- Our team of experienced senior experts will manage your criminal defence law needs from start to finish.
- Our team of defence lawyers works across major Australian cities and States to provide cutting-edge criminal law legal services.
- Our Senior Lawyers are aggressive as and when required, hard and relentless when the situation calls for some serious action.
Yet, we have the finesse and experience to be delicate when the situation calls for it.
Call to arrange to speak with our Senior Lawyers and compare our approach and strategy – can you really afford something inferior?
Our foucs is a high level of service and strategy
We focus on providing you with a high level of service and attention to detail that can only be achieved from a client driven team of legal professionals that does not handle “run of the mill” cookie cutter defences and petty crime that is left to our suburban colleagues.
Our team understands that a criminal conviction can have a huge impact on you and your family.
We approach every case with extreme consideration, care and importance. We can assist you in navigating your way through this often-daunting process.
Complex local court matters practice areas include:
- Reputation ruined by a sexual assault, charge or allegations
- Serious driving or property offences,
- Taxation prosecutions
- Assault and GBH
- Drug trafficking or supply
Our complex criminal and commercial expertise spans areas such as complex commercial & financial crime, indictable offences:
Some of our practice areas
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance & Advice
- Asset Forfeiture
- Australian Federal Police (AFP)
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC)
- Australian Tax Office (ATO)
- Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC)
- Bail Applications
- Bitcoin and Encryption
- Bribery and Corruption
- Commonwealth DPP (CDPP)
- Complex Fraud
- Computer Crime
- Conspiracy To Defraud The Commonwealth
- Corporate Criminal Offence
- Criminal Negligence
- Drink Driving & Traffic Offences
- Extradition & Mutual Assistance
- Freezing Orders
- General Crime & Serious Crime
- Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC).
- Insurance Fraud
- International and National Security Law
- International and Transnational Criminal Law
- Interpol Red Notices
- Proceeds of Crime
- Royal Commissions
- Taxation Criminal Offences
- White Collar Crime
- Wrongful Death
We have over 35 years of experience in complex financial matters
We are an international award-winning law firm with international and local expertise.
With over 35 years’ experience in certain matters, we have been noted for our involvement in some of Australia’s most significant cases.
We are experts in assisting companies and individuals the subject of white collar and corporate crime investigations and prosecutions, including some of the world’s largest financial institutions such as global banks and hedge funds.
We understand and have written and lectured about the key principles of financial crime for aspects such as money laundering, complex fraud, domestic and foreign bribery, insider trading, embezzlement, taxation offences, and other dishonesty offences.
Our international practice and experience focuses on international taxation, forensic financial matters and tracing, corporate and financial crime, bribery and corruption, international asset freezing and forfeiture, extradition and mutual assistance law.
We are also experts in international and domestic taxation, funds, offshore tax havens and trust therefore, we bring that expertise to combine high levels skills with our criminal defence strategies.