Our disputes difference!
Contractual and commercial disputes are among the most common business litigation issues. Nearly every business situation involves some type of contract and commercial disputes arising in an infinite number of ways.
- We implement effective strategies for all the stages of dispute resolution or regulatory.
- Our approach is to devise an early and cost-effective solution to the dispute through negotiating, mediation and other alternative dispute mechanisms. Our corporate and commercial dispute team are commercially savvy with experience in business.
- We plan your strategic review review or appeal of regulatory action or administrative decisions.
Directly contact the head of our disputes and litigation
legal practice area for a no obligation confidential discussion.
The disputes and litigation practice area is a personal pursuit for
excellence by Jaswinder. He is well versed in providing the winning
strategies or in leading negotiations for individuals or groups, when
confronted with the adversarial nature of disputes or appeal challenges.
The disputes and litigation practice area is a personal pursuit for excellence by Jaswinder. He is well versed in providing the winning strategies or in leading negotiations for individuals or groups, when confronted with the adversarial nature of disputes or appeal challenges.
Execellence In Health
Complex Litigation 2021
Execellence In Complex Litigation 2021
Experts’ Awards 2020
International Law Experts’ Awards 2020
The ADR continuum
Our senior corporate and commercial lawyers offer commercially focussed reliable and friendly legal advice for businesses, their owners and managers.
Our dispute resolution and litigation services include:
- Building: includes differences arising from agreements made with regard to building construction such as disputes arising out of workmanship, costs, time, and variation to plan.
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial and contractual disputes;
- Contracts relating to lease, sale or purchase of land and property;
- Commercial agency & franchise agreements;
- Construction contracts;
- Debt recovery joint venture disputes;
- Family law mediation and conciliation.
- Finance and loan agreements;
- Marketing and sponsorship agreements;
- Misleading and deceptive conduct;
- Negligence claims;
- Negotiated settlements;
- Family law pre litigation mediation.
Partnership: Partnership disputes concern differences arising from partnership agreements between parties.
Professional Negligence: This includes disputes arising from misleading professional advice, accounting error, incorrect property evaluations, real estate misrepresentations etc.
Shareholder/Director: Disputes concerning disagreements such as breach of a shareholder’s agreement, dispute over direction of company, acting without authority and breach of a director’s fiduciary obligation fall in this group.
Trade Practices: This includes unfair and deceptive trade practices including unfair trade competition.
Mediation and Arbitration
Mediation or Arbitration is another option available to resolve the dispute(s) if informal negotiation fails; usually cheaper and quicker as compared to the Courts.
- The Australian Commercial Dispute Centre, requires parties with a dispute to submit their dispute(s) to them.
- The Arbitrator will hear both sides of the dispute and make a legally binding ruling.
- Arbitrators have greater leeway in such matters as: active participation in the proceedings, accepting evidence, questioning witnesses and deciding appropriate remedies.
- Arbitration may be voluntarily initiated by the parties.
No obligation discussion and
support from our senior lawyers
Commercially focussed and experienced
advice and strategy