Fixed Fee Offer $1300 plus GST
Our Sydney Senior Property Lawyers encompass the spectrum of conveyancing and property law and are specialists in issues such as taxation law, business and commercial law and the law on trusts and powers of attorney.
Fixed fees of $1,300 (including GST) plusdisbursements for the standard commercial or industrial sale.
- Preparing the Contract for Sale
- Liaising with the agent in relation to the sale
- Taking instructions in relation to any proposed amendments to the Contract by the proposed purchaser
- Attending to exchange of Contracts
- Liaising with the outgoing mortgagee in relation to the discharge of finance and settlement
- Checking settlement figures and ensuring proper adjustments are made in relation to rent, council fees, water rates and strata levies
- Preparing cheque directions in accordance with instructions
- Attending to settlement
In a standard commercial or industrial sale, disbursements normally include, amongst other things, payments made to third parties, title searches, statutory searches and Notices of Sale.
Non-Standard commercial sale will involve any complex finances, mortgages or multi parties or whatever we deem to be non-standard in our discretion.