Aircraft, Helicopter(s) & Airlines
We have developed the commercial and legal aspects of start-up airlines (some of our partners were joint initiators of such ventures), arranged for the sale of passenger aircraft from liquidations and seizures, delivered, arranged private jets on all legal; aspects, with some our Jet sales/advisory partners around the world.
We also act as General Legal Counsel to leading Jet services provider(s).
Our legal expertise includes:
- Aircraft and engine deliveries (fixed wing and helicopters) utilising commercial debt, export credit backed financing, sale and lease back and tax based arrangements- offshore and onshore
- Aircraft and engine deliveries subject to operating leases and master finance leases
- Aircraft and engine financing and refinancing and leasing including fleet movements, subleasing, charter/ACMI arrangements, novations and security aspects.
- Private jet and helicopter acquisition for private individuals and/or corporates
- Regulatory and tax advice relating to aircraft registration, security, leasing and buying and selling of assets- onshore and offshore aspects!
- Commercial agreements, including maintenance agreements and operator agreements
- Disputes relating to lease defaults, aircraft repossession and regulatory issues
- Development, real estate and planning matters
- Purchase (including management buy-ins/buy-outs) of airline businesses.
- Start-up airlines using low cost models, shareholder agreements and funding for ventures